10/21/2004
Bad Monkey No Biscuit
So, yeah. I've been bad. It's been something like over a month since I've posted. No rants, no banter, no leaking verbiage. I was just reminded of my slackage upside the head. Must to correct.
Well I'm just unpacking, we just moved into our new place in sunny socal on Monday, ranting on some of that process to come later. Got a new job with the parent company down here and corporate headquarters, I'm liking that part.
So I finally talked to an avid Bush supporter I didn't think was an idiot. I still think he's wrong but this one comes down to an actual difference of opinion. He supports the bombing of Iraq to kill Saddam (I support the killing of Saddam not the way we have completely screwed up Iraq) as a way to better our position in the global economy by getting the support of the oil barons. We both feel it was a war for oil he just approves. It helps that he knows more about it than me. WAY more about it. I'm sorry but all you people who support bush because he's a good Christian are stupid. You are. You have no frigging idea if he's a good Christian or not he just mentions god all the fucking time in his speeches. Guess what, that just might be to lull you into liking him and if so. It's working. How about paying attention to his policies or something that matters?
It's too close to election time to finish this rant.
bad monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment