8/10/2004
Some times you really gotta love TSHIRT Hell.
T'shirt hell is a great dychotomy. On the one hand their t shirts are
REALLY vulgar and offensive to just about everyone on earth. At least
one of their shirts should probably cross a line with you at some point.
If they don't then maybe you need to grow up a tiny bit. That being said
they don't have any shirts that say things like "Fuck you, you fucking
bitch!" T shirt hell puts a bit more thought into their stuff and while
not everything they do may be for you they have some fantastic shirts.
They lack any semblance of fear and truly live to offend everyone at
some point. There is no line they will not cross but in doing so they'd
like to do it with style. There's just gotta be something in the mind of
the person who came up with "I swear to god I didn't know she was
three." and who can't love the "I fucked the chick in Hanson" shirt?
Personally I believe t shirt hell has been in a bit of a rut. Their
shirts while still offensive have lately lacked style. There has been
little art to their stuff. However today they announced
I have to own this shirt. One of you should buy this for me. Maybe you!
It's nice that they are redeeming themselves.
> Note added 01/06/05
once stinking post all month and it's broken. I swear there was something between announced and I have to own this shirt but for the life of me I can't tell you what it was. I just cruised around their site and while I found some good ones I'm not sure what I was talking about when I posted this. It may have been this, or maybe this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment