7/31/2005

Moving

So that fucktard J is moving to effing Texas. I mean how crappy is that? I'm away for almost ten years. I come back from the dead and what sort of homecoming do I get? The bastard leaves. You know I still haven't even seen his kid since I came back? You know off the sarcasm for a second J that's sad, it really is. We need to fix that. We haven't even played a good game of debauchery ball. Well you grow older you grow further away. Cool part is the internet is making the world smaller. This blog has been responsible for keeping us in touch since I started it. Maybe that's part of the reason I haven't felt the need to blog since I came down. Maybe I'm just scared that now that I'm closer someone might find out about it. Work has actually started paying attention to the chat traffic and since they've provided a Jabber server for us to talk on there is no longer an excuse to use an outside vendor. This is hampering my ability to catch up with my friends. It's been almost eerie in a very comforting way the number of my friends who are still around town almost 15 years from HS grad. Now one more is slipping away. I'm not to worried though. You can't escape the vortex.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking Aaron, I was checking out sources of info on coolest kid in the us and I stumbled across your post about Moving that you have a great site here. I'm personally working hard at developing an online business around coolest kid in the us and I'd like to share this site with some of my own subscribers. Thanks for letting me stop by Aaron...I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron: I came here looking for information on coolest kid in the us and found your post on Moving. Although it's not quite the information I was looking for, I appreciate the chance to have a read. I'll definately be checking back in. I'm off to look for more resources for coolest kid in the us. If you have any more great suggestions, please post them here and I'll come back to check. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron: I came here looking for information on the coolest kid in the world and found your post on Moving. Although it's not quite the information I was looking for, I appreciate the chance to have a read. I'll definately be checking back in. I'm off to look for more resources for the coolest kid in the world. If you have any more great suggestions, please post them here and I'll come back to check. Thanks again!