8/21/2009
Insomnia
Bites the hairs on the inside of my ass.
it really does.
I got 4 hours of sleep last night. That's the most in 3 weeks.
It's been like thise for months now. Doc gave me several different things for it the first two didn't work. Xanax finally worked but then I ran out and the pharm effed something up so they told me he'd denied it when they called it in. I'd been doing better with the stress so I decided to give sleeping on my own again a go.
It didn't quite work out. I was managing to get to sleep by midnight for almost a week but that slowly started to slip to 2 and then to 3.
Saw him today, got a new perscription. Looking forward to sleeping again. It is really taking it's toll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment