The Hole In My Head
The hole in my head through which thoughts flow.
4/10/2004
And lastly my sleep strike is over. Thursday night I slept for about six hours straight and last night was just a normal (albeit rather boring) Friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Aaron
Freedom
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
2005
(70)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(30)
▼
2004
(73)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(19)
▼
April
(11)
OK So I know it sounds like I'm hung up on this an...
Let me Shit in peace.
It's way past my bedtime. I was almost in tears y...
I am amazingly grumpy today and can't quite put my...
And lastly my sleep strike is over. Thursday night...
Dood my knee hurts. I woke up this morning and my ...
Oh and I got that last site from Where it Raed. It...
I've been reading The Wacky Iraqi. He's pretty wac...
I'm learning the gimp. Trying to do some really co...
Anyone know how to make blogger capitalize your ti...
So I will eventually link this to my family site a...
No comments:
Post a Comment