4/08/2004

So I will eventually link this to my family site as both my wife and I would also like to have personal posts on our website as well as the family related ones. We want to keep them separate so folks interested in the family stuff can go there and look at that without having to slog through my tripe and tyrades to figure out what is going on with thier grandchildren or whatever relative they happen to be. I want one of those moller skycars. Even if it doesn't fly that'd just be awsome to drive down the freeway. Can you imagine blowing past folks in one of those? I haven't been sleeping well all week. I think two nigts ago I may have not been awake during the three am hour but other than that I've been awake during every hour since monday morning. I'm getting really stupid. It's kinda like being drunk.

No comments: