2/04/2005

BTW if you blog.

Statcounter is totally fly (Yes I'm tracking how many visitors I get.) But not just page loads it's a bit more complicated than that. I know the deeply suspicious or just far to geek are of course going to screw up my numbers but hey, who cares. Not like I'm making any money off this I really am just sorta curious and I use it for things like updating my popular links, etc. But it rocks. It really does. To bad it didn't make it to the best web tool list, I'd put it above the irritating haloscan. It'll be nice once blogger starts supporting trackback pings and a user definable name field so you don't have to sign up for a blogger account if you want something more than "anonymous said...." Some day perhaps I'll get that 50` cat5 cable strung through my attic and I can actually get my server online so I can add a calendar and maybe try out MT. Oooohh that reminds me....... O.K. Google groups beta sounds like the best bet for a free distribution list check them out if you'd like to get email updates when I post.

No comments: