2/01/2005

Cooking For Engineers

I've never seen recipes represented so succinctly and accurately. You have to look at some of the recipes and see the way he lays them out. It's truly a thing of beauty. I need all my recipes to look like that. One look at them and you immediately see that the name of the blog is not an exaggeration.
Have only had a chance to look at three or four of the recipes and I don't know how many of them I'll be able to adapt to my own personal eatage profile but I love the way they're represented and plan on making all my recipes look like that.
-Update 2/6/2005


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site, though I think your blog tool hiccupped on the link.

J-

Aaron said...

Yeah, bloggerpost borks on that some times. Eventually I will get off this cheap assed server and onto something I can have a little more control over and perhaps install my own shiznit. Then I'll add all sorts of irritating features like guest lists, calendar, etc.
Till then low tech is cool