1/31/2005
A Note Before Bed
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my birthday money. I got a $50 gift cert for best buy and $200 from my rents (WHOHOO!) Money is tight right now what with the house and daycare eating up every cent we earn so this is the most amount of cash I'm going to have for a VERY long time.
So what do I do?
I'm really tempted to buy the 20GB iPod at Best Buy. I think I can schwing the extra $50 +tax for it but then I'd be "spending it all in one place." I'm tempted to try and stretch it out a bit. I can get a whole shit-ton of cds, maybe a couple of DVDs (Man I could use a ticket to China right now.)
What to do, what to do. Linux got my old iPod up and going but it's lacking in two tinsey little features: AAC playback (which is problematic since ~half my tunes are in AAC) and sleep. What good is an iPod to me if it doesn't go to sleep. I can't turn it off so it's just going to die ten 8 hours later or so. Plus all that charging and decharging is certain to fry my batterie before they get the sleep feature going. Maybe I'll just hold out on the iPod until they get sleep working then I'll be able to make this one go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Hi there Aaron, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flow note when I found your site and A Note Before Bed. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.
Hello Aaron, been looking for the latest info on cash flow note and found A Note Before Bed. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
Hi there Aaron, I had been out looking for some new information on discounted notes when I found your site and A Note Before Bed. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.
Hi Aaron, Out surfing for information on business notes & happened upon your site. While A Note Before Bed wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.
Hello Aaron, been looking for the latest info on cash flow business and found A Note Before Bed. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
Hello Aaron, been looking for the latest info on discounted notes and found A Note Before Bed. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
Hi there Aaron, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flow note when I found your site and A Note Before Bed. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.
Hi there Aaron, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flows when I found your site and A Note Before Bed. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.
Hi Aaron, Out surfing for information on cash flow industry & happened upon your site. While A Note Before Bed wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.
Hello Aaron, been looking for the latest info on real estate note and found A Note Before Bed. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
Hi there Aaron, I had been out looking for some new information on discounted notes when I found your site and A Note Before Bed. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.
Post a Comment