1/23/2005
My Kids are So Cool.
So I'm sitting here trying to get some work done and he says"de's a pitchure of degrease in my ear"
There's a picture of the gease in your ear?
No degrease
um… what does it look like, is there one in this room?
No
What does it it look like.
A picture. (Todler logic is so circular)
Hmm… what color is it?
Yellow.
Is it big or small?
It's just big.
Does it have feathers or fur or skin.
No it doesn't have skin.
What does it have.
It just has paint.
Paint
Yeah.
So it's big and yellow and covered in paint?
Yeah.
Is it a building?
No it's just degrease. There's a picture of degrease in my ear.
Hmmm….. (scratches head)…..picture of, pitcher of… pitcher… temperature? There is a temperature of degrees in your ear?
Yeah temperature, there's a temperature of degrees in my ear.
You see, he's been sick and the day before I'd taken his temperature with one of those in ear thermomiters. I'm really surprised I figured out what he was saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment