1/14/2005

Is it just me?

Or do some people just fill you with an irrational fear? It's not like I'm afraid she's going to beat me up or be angry with me or even be mean to me. She's just frigging crazy. I'm on the phone with her now. and the conversation is going great proving how irrational it is. But she's crazy. She's going to help me out with this problem I'm having (Which she may or may not have caused in the first place.) But she's going to help me out and get it fixed for me so I really shouldn't be writing disparaging things about her. But she's a frigging looon! She has cost me so much work over the years and I am positive I am going to die at least three years sooner than I would have if I hadn't known her just from the stress taking that many years off my life. This is the woman who couldn't pay our companies ISP bill for more than 3 months so we almost got our internet access cut off even though I'd had countless conversations with her via both phone and email (You think they'd blame accounts payable or IT?) and when I asked her about it in person she put her hand on the bill in, I shit you not less than 17 seconds. She makes me crazy. We'll see how fast she resolves my issue. If she fixes it for me quickly I'll have to admit my faults and learn to forgive her. If she screws it up more I'll just bitch about it again.

No comments: