
Yes, this is me. No I did not loose a bet.
Some words about shaving your head.
Yes it gets colder. I shaved my head knowing this.
Knowing is not enough.
I grossly underestimated how much colder it would be. I was supprised (and continue to be) at how cold my ears get. I never realized how much my hair was keeping them warm (it was very long.) I would still do it in the winter. I personally felt that the stigma of having a grey head would be worse than the cold. I figured in the cold months the rest of my face would be closer in color to that of my scalp. As it turns out my hair grows at a rediculous pace. Not only that but it's very thick and rather dark. I will always have a grey scalp as there is no way to get a close enough shave so that you cannot see my hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment