1/27/2005

Spiderman 2, The Review

love the main title, great way to recap the previous movie without beating you over the head with it. Then comes, surprisingly, a funny shit-falling-out-of-the-closet sequence. I didn't think I'd laugh at such an overdone gag but the timing is great and Toby Macquire delivers it so well. Read someone elses review for the first ~50 minutes of it and just frigging fast forward through it. Jesus. Shut up. I get really sick of the peter parker is a big looser stuff. Just shut up and move on with the story. DANG. Half way through it turns into a great movie. The whole explaination for Doc Oc. Pathetically stupid. Advanced nanotech AI taking over his own brain. The lightup inhibitor chip made me want to hork. generally, while not a complete waste of time (Kirsten Dunst is lovely) I cannot really recomend it.

No comments: