1/30/2005
What Is So Hard About Staying In Your Own Lane?
Jesus people. Get out of my fucking lane! I mean come on! I'm not talking about an accidental trying to change lanes into mine and then realizing there's already someone there. Anyone without a full cup of coffee can do that. I'm talking about all you assholes who can't seem to manage to make it around a curve in your own goddamned lane. And you bastards who have to cut your left hand turns short. I'm trying to pull into this lane here. I'm not really very excited about watching your headlights come screaming towards me. What is it to stay on your own side of the DOUBLE YELLOW fucking line like one full degree of change in your ark? What does it save you to cut into my line an entire second? Maybe 1 foot of driving? I know you're not concerned about gas mileage because you're doing it in your stupid assed gas guzzling SUV.
Goddamit.
Stay in your lane.
Learn to drive.
Pay a tinsy little bit of fucking attention to what you're doing.
USE YOUR GODDAMNED TURN SIGNAL.
And please, stop trying to kill me and my family.
You bastards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment