1/25/2005
Well I'm running out of excuses to keep eating sugar
So help me out here. I've been putting of cutting WAY back on my refined sugar intake. I've been using excuses like "I really need to eat more vegetables and that's more important" and "I really need to start taking a multivitamin and that's more important" and the like. All true, all excuses. I have no problem admitting that they're excuses, but I'm running out of them.
Help me out here. I need more excuses. "I really need to start working out" won't work because with the kids in daycare I just don't have time to go to the gym during lunch anymore, perhaps once they start daycare at work I will. I certainly don't have time any other part of the day. But it's not as important. I'm really not in bad shape at all. I don't pant going up the stairs and I'm probably within ~10lbs of my goal weight. I need useful arguable excuses.
I just gave up doughnuts tonight. I've got half a box of spudnuts sitting on the counter I'm giving to my wife.
I'm already flossing twice a day instead of once.
I'm not giving up:
The booze
The caffeine
The chocolate (O.K. I'll cut back on the chocolate)
So help me out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment