3/09/2005

Lacto Vegan?!?!

O.K. now that I said all that cool stuff about about.com I had to point out something I found on the site that is, it a word, Increadiblyfuckingmoronic. Gimme a break here. I have no idea if the recipie is any good or not. Some day I might even try it. What I object to is the term Lacto-Vegan. What the fuck is that? I'm sorry Vegan is no animals OR animal products. Now I can understand the argument about honey and bees. But dood, If you eat fish, you're not fucking Vegitarian, if you drink milk, you're not a fucking Vegan. Call yourself mostly vegan, don't invent new words. dumbass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! It's great... my friend was a Vegan for years -- nothing, not even leather shoes or whatever. No gelatine lollies etc. But she ate fish! But I think its more to do with raising animals rather than just huntin and fishin? not sure.