I really wish that I would have been the guy who thought this up.
Somehow I stumbled across this article and it was funny, so I plowed around his site till I got to the good stuff.
I love the cute kid and the "science on the fringe of respectability" thing.
I'm scared when we're old folks and retire, because you'll have a crazy ass workshop and you'll make super waterguns and battle bots that carry beer on their heads.
NONONONOOOOO Battle bots and service droids Why? because beer does not mix well with diamond tipped high speed circular saws, 300+ foot pound hydrolic rams and gass powered bolt cutters. I'm not giving a beer to some little bastard i've bolted a taiser too.
2 comments:
I love the cute kid and the "science on the fringe of respectability" thing.
I'm scared when we're old folks and retire, because you'll have a crazy ass workshop and you'll make super waterguns and battle bots that carry beer on their heads.
NONONONOOOOO
Battle bots
and
service droids
Why?
because beer does not mix well with diamond tipped high speed circular saws, 300+ foot pound hydrolic rams and gass powered bolt cutters.
I'm not giving a beer to some little bastard i've bolted a taiser too.
Post a Comment