So there’s this show I like.
It’s finally off the air because the creator got tired of it and completely effed up the last season (that sounds familiar)
But until then it was really popular and had an almost cult like following.
It had all these actors and actresses and stuff… and some of them went on to do movies.
Some of them did really good movies. (I know you want Alyson Hannigan’s body)
Some of them did really bad movies.
Really, really bad movies
Which brings us to why I need WAY more booz to watch this movie.
It’s soo fucking stupid; I’m laughing my ass off. This is the second worst horror movie I think I’ve ever seen and I’m only like 20 minutes into the film.
The basic premise is that a long time ago some Native Americans had a shitty year so they took all the badness out of the land and out of their inhabitants and stuck it into clay piñata, which they floated down the river (WITHOUT ANY SORT OF WARNING NOTE OR ANYTHING. Bastards) It winds up on some tropical Caribbean island that the graduating class of some college program ends up doing their final hodoo celebration weekend on.
No that’s way too much.
The basic premise is tits, drinking, and a little guy in a demon suit killing everyone.
That’s easier.
I made it to the first killing.
At least they gave it a REALLY stupid title to make it easier to pick out as crap from across the video store. Don't judge a book by its cover, and don't judge a movie by its title, unless that title is "Piñata, Survival Island" Then by all means judge, and judge harsh. Now I wouldn't say this is as bad as Catwoman but it's a tight race
to give you an idea, it's a USA up all night movie.
Lets start with something small.
The bad guy.
He's small.
He's a FUCKING PINATA.
An evil clay pinata.
Awesome.
I started this post 2 days ago, here it is sunday before work and I still haven't gotten drunk enough to finish the movie. Maybe during the week.

2 comments:
That's the problem.
Breaking the Pinata lets the evil out.
which is why they let it float down the river to be discovered by someone else rather than burrying it in the ground or something so it doesn't accidentally bang against a rock or somethign stupid.
The best part is when the little hoofed pinata guy rips off some guys testicles with his wee clay hand.
And cute titty girls running around, if that's your thang.
Post a Comment