5/08/2004
It's gonna be so late when I get home
It's past midnight and I've still got an hours ride home. I've been screwing around reading crap on the web and watching funny movies and such. Now I'll have to go home. Good news is google is giving away gmail accounts to blogger users. Whoheeee. Only the hottest commodity on the net. I hear previously they where going for as much as $200 on eBay. I'll bet the market will drop now that they're starting to open them up. I wonder who else gets them? Doesn't matter 'cause I don't have to jockey with anyone for a frigging account. Not that I really need it I have unlimited access to accounts since I own like a billion domains and I can get to it from anywhere if I ever get off my butt and install mail services on my webserver. For now I really don't need it since I forward mail I want to get to my work address and they've got an email client on the web. I spend more time at work than home anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment