5/09/2004
Trader Joe's Sesame Honey Almonds
Are fucking evil. They call to you in the night.
Even as I sit here typing away on the computer they're calling me from the kitchen counter.
I thought my laziness would protect me but it doesn't.
Instead of thinking "I'll grab some when I get up." I'm thinking..
"But they're worth it"
"I'll just grab a few"
"Then sit back down"
"I'll leave the bag there so I don't eat them all"
But it doesn't work that way. I keep getting up to grab a handful. Leaving the bag on the counter each time. So I don't eat any more.
But I will.
After about four of those trips I'll just bring the bag with me.
I'll polish about half of them away before I can't chew anymore and finally get the nerve to put them out of site.
Perseverance!
See they say talking about your problems helps.
I'm feeling stronger already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment