7/26/2004
I post from Bart!
www.Iblogfrombart.com it’s not a website but it should be. It would of course be about so much more than bitching about folks who talk REALLY LOUD while on Bart. That would just be a perk. There could be a special section for folks who actually post while on the train, and then the general sections would include anyone who writes their posts while on Bart and then copies them to their blog later. I do both. <> I need another movie or I’m just going to watch In The Mood For Love again. I want to wait until I get a better copy so I don’t miss that little section during the second disk. It seems to be during a VERY important part of the movie. I can guess what goes on during that section but I want to see it. Especially if it’s what I think it is. Have I mentioned how much I love ITMFL?
I keep trying to use VI commands in word. Does this happen to you?
Bummer, You have to feel sorry for the folks who run up to door just as it closes. You can see the desperation on their faces. There will probably always be the part of me that says “ha! Sucker.” But it’s smaller than the part that feels bad for them. Sadly I think the largest part is the part that’s glad they didn’t get an arm between the doors then break one forcing us off the train. It happens. You bastards that force the doors open should know better than to do it during commute hours. Might get beat down by a mob of angry commuters.
><> So here’s the good part about having a sucky commute: I get a seat, both ways, every day. It’s a small consolation. But it’s a consolation. A better consolation would be to get paid WAY more to do it.
Geek alert! There’s another geek sitting next to me on the train. I’ll bet some body’s watch just magically started working again. Our combined geek fields are likely resonating outward causing things that someone bitches about every day to be fixed. They’ll break again later. There is a field. It’s the reason that either your problem goes away magically once IT shows up at your desk or your customer’s problem goes away magically once you show up at their desk. I’ve noticed that two or three geek fields combine to form a field more powerful than the sum of its parts. To bad it doesn’t cause the field to be larger in size>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment