The Hole In My Head
The hole in my head through which thoughts flow.
7/21/2004
It’s just the facts of life There’s no master plan You walk me home from school I’ll let you hold my hand You’re getting ideas And when you sleep at night They develop into sweet dreams<> It’s just the facts of life
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Aaron
Freedom
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
2005
(70)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(30)
▼
2004
(73)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(23)
Am I the only one that thinks blogger is slow?
Lack region, will travel.
I post from Bart!
Lan Yu
I am the number one hit when searching for "guaran...
Nice little post from a fellow leaker
Breaking your child of bad habits.
The sad part is it's a symptom
Stupid windows (East Asian support problems)
It’s just the facts of life There’s no master pl...
Craigslist is the coolest.
What's up with monkey face?
Searching for Redemption
What the Hell is up with you weirdoes walking acro...
No Souls After 8PM
GaiaOnline
Have you ever read "The Wizard Of OZ"
Tired Today
I cried when I found out my father had cancer.
Woman Drivers
This is Great.
Who are you losers?
In a word, Wow!
►
June
(8)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment