7/20/2004
What the Hell is up with you weirdoes walking across the street against the light daring us to hit you?
What exactly is it that you’re trying to prove? You want to exercise your control over us by making us stop for you because you know we won’t hit you? The only reason we don’t is that you’ll mess up our car. You walk out from behind the van that’s in the left turn lane and I mow your stupid ass down. I swear officer I didn’t see him. The light was green and I was doing the speed limit. What I really want to do is go out and get a taser, Zap your crazy frikking self, and beat you with an axe handle. Then I can drag you to the side of the road and leave you there to be robbed by crazy homeless people. Problem is then you’ll get all pissed off about it. “I was just crossing the street when some crazy guy jumped out of his car and beat me down.” I didn’t beat you because I’m crazy I beat you because you’re too dumb to play on my planet.
Go find your own
You crazy bastard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment