7/21/2004

Stupid windows (East Asian support problems)

So I’m back on win2k now so I have no East Asian input for now. Got the display part installed but I haven’t tested it. Now I’m going to have to go see if there’s a language pack that works. “Of course there’s a language pack that works.” You’re saying but really, have you ever done it? If you have let me know but I resisted WinXP until I needed true East Asian support. I couldn’t find a language pack for Win2k. Here’s the irritating thing. I can find the language pack for WindowsNT. I can find the language pack for Win2k with Office XP. I have Win2k with Office 2k. Please prove that I’m a big dork and I’m just not finding it, Please. I’d love to get it working. I work with like fifty or more mainland Chinese a few Taiwanese as well and I’m sure they’d all appreciate being able to email mom and dad back home (as long as my new employer isn’t a blocked site but I doubt it is.) Do it for them if not for me. Common, Everybody’s doing it! All the cool kids do it Show me how to make it work

No comments: