7/26/2004
Lack region, will travel.
Bought that Cyberhome DVD I was talking about. Not the most full featured DVD player on the market but it's Damn cheap. Set it to regionless in about ten seconds and now I can finally watch "Infernal Affairs II" Yay! Now if my friend brings back some dvds for me I can watch them. time to start saving my dimes so that I can pick up a few here and there whenever folks go back to visit family. Maf prefers the panasonic for the additional $40 but we have to scrimp so that extra bit of cash makes a difference. Plus I don't have the rest of the equipment I need to take advantage of most of the cool options. I can't even hook this one up so as to make use of the progressive scan feature. I have to make due with the s-video output and pipe it through my VCR. Even better is that it's cheaper at the store than it's advertised online. The add says 39.99 after $5.00 rebate. Cool part is I get there and the sticker says "Special Price 26.99." Nice. I think we may still be able to pull that rebate out of it or not. I'll have to check my reciept and let y'all know.
Oh and if you check out Maf's site and read through the part where he says he lost a bunch of weight on the weightwatchers plan, it's true. It really worked out for him, he looks great"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment