7/15/2004

Tired Today

I'm sick and that's making me tired and grumpy. Need magic powers to make the sickness go away. Comeon magic! Oooh I installed iTunes the other day and the day before that I copied over my mp3s from my old machine. I hate changing computers. It's a pain. Lemme find them. Hopefully it will work better on this machine than on the last. It had some issues over there. It was a general problem with QuickTime, sometimes things would be a bit jittery. I didn't realize the two where connected until I started having the same experience trying to watch trailers. Crap looks like all my Sun YanZi stuff is missing, in fact all my Chinese stuff is gone. There's a huge folder missing. I know where it is, I'll have to copy it over another time. Bummer that the stuff I want isn't there. I've still got the music videos though and I can put them on in the background. Listening to Alien Ant Farm's version of smooth criminal. Nice rendition. The guitarist is pretty good and I don't like guitar generally. Crap part is I have to start each song individually. I don't see a way to create a play list with winDVD which is all I have to play them with right now. I need to install a recent version of media player. I'm listening to Fei Wang's Zai Jian Ying Huo Chong (goodbye firefly) Which I can't understand much of but it's got her fantastic voice in it so I can wait till I can understand it. I get a couple more phrases here and there than I did the last time I listened to it.

No comments: