There’s this movie called redemption at atom films. I’m trying to watch it but everyone has to do streaming these days so I can’t download it and watch it on the Bart I’ll have to watch it at home. I get little enough time with my family as it is. Movie seems O.K. It’s got Matthew McConaughey and some guy I wish I new the name of as “The black suspect” I can say that since that’s largely what the film is about. There’s an exchange where he say’s “I’m sure the color of my skin had no effect on that lynch mob back there.” McConaughey say’s “You’re not the only black man in Redemption county” “Right, I’m just the darkest.” So far the performances are great but I’m not thrilled with the writing. I mean it’s good writing but it’s sort of old. There’s supposed to be a good twist at the end so I’m holding out official judgment.
Oooh, speaking of endings there’s a discussion going on about In The Mood For love. The ending at the old apartments. Email me if you know what I’m talking about. I don’t want to ruin it for anyone or give someone preconceived notions about the question that arises there. I’d like anyone who sees it from my recommendation to contact me and get in on the discussion. Yes there is probably a discussion in the ITMFL forums but this is Aaron’s way time and I want to have my own little discussion here in my world.7/21/2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment