7/09/2004

Who are you losers?

I'm on the Bart train right and there's a herd of teenagers behind me. There's a place on the Bart line where you may end up with two trains running in parallel because ultimately one goes north and one goes east. And they keep going on and on about it. "Like what if it's going the wrong way?" Like what if you looked at the fucking map? Dang! This part where you keep talking.. It bothers me. What do I have to do to get you to shut up? Obviously I was an annoying bastard when I was a teen as well but at least we where stupid about things that involved culture. We didn't imagine that the Britney spears of the day was on that other train that is going the wrong way. Dorks. These are the same sort of frigging morons that picked on ME when I was younger "You're stupid!" Err.. No actually it's the other way around. You really are too dumb to understand what I'm saying. Give yourself a few years to grow and honestly it'll stop sounding like gibberish. Man. I'm turning into a grumpy old bastard as I get older aren't I? But really. It's going the right way. Shut up. Take the tag off your hat. Pull up your fucking pants. And maybe pay a tinsy bit of attention to what's going on around you eh?

No comments: